Dr. Quinn Morarend
DiplomatE of the American Board of Periodontology
Specializing in periodontics, Dr. Morarend is honored and proud to be part of the Dubuque Area dental community.
Born Dubuque, Iowa
- Diploma, Dubuque Senior High School
- Undergraduate studies, Loras College
- D.D.S., University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- M.S., Oral Sciences, University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Certificate, Advanced training in Periodontics University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
After receiving his DDS degree from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics, Dr. Morarend practiced general dentistry for five years before pursuing advanced training in Periodontics. Upon completing his residency in Periodontics at the University of Iowa, he earned board certification by the American Board of Periodontology. To be qualified, Dr. Morarend demonstrated achievement beyond the required educational requirements measured by oral and written examinations covering all phases of his specialty, including dental implants. Dr. Morarend maintained an active private periodontal practice while also serving as an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Periodontics Residency Program at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics. In 2017, he established his Dubuque periodontal practice, Morarend Periodontics & Implant Dentistry.
With almost two decades of professional experience, he looks forward to partnering with you to provide exceptional dental care and put you at ease when you need to see a periodontist.